WHAT are Fine Arts Boosters Membership Options?
- $25 Patron Membership — Receive 2 discounted or VIP tickets to use at a drama production
- $50 Artist Membership — Receive 4 discounted or VIP tickets to use at a drama production
- $75 Maestro Membership — Receive 6 discounted or VIP tickets to use at a drama production
WHO are Fine Arts Boosters (FAB)?
Fine Arts Boosters are parents and other members of our school/community who are committed to excellence in fine arts education for K-12 students and join through an annual membership fee.
WHAT does FAB do all year?
FAB coordinates and provides volunteer and financial help for classes, equipment, performances, competitions, exhibitions, and fundraisers as needed by fine arts teachers/classes.
HOW are FAB funds generated?
FAB funds are generated through membership fees and the generous donations of sponsors. Fundraisers are held throughout the year starting off in the fall with the annual Fine Arts Nut Sale.
WHERE have FAB funds been distributed?
- Staging for dramatic productions in the cafeteria and stipends for the pit orchestra for spring musicals
- Bells for kindergarten/elementary music classes
- Special programs like the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra visits for elementary and homeschool classes
- A paper cutter, storage files, a portable CD player, and other items for the K-8 art classrooms
- Large art desks for the high school art classes
- A tuba, a French horn, a bassoon, a new chimes set, and numerous other instruments for the band program
- A new drum set and a trailer to haul equipment for Resounding Joy
- Scholarships to graduating seniors majoring in the arts
Thanks for supporting the arts at Dayton Christian!
Karla Herman – email@example.com
DC Fine Arts Boosters President (interim)