Kindergarten – 12th Grade Tuition
Kindergarten thru 12th Grade Application & Enrollment Fees
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Annual Student Services Fee – $375/student
- Application Fee – $125/student
- Enrollment Fee – $175/student
- Annual Student Commitment Fee – $150/student**
- Late Withdrawal Fee – $250 to be assessed March 16; 10% of gross annual tuition after April 30
- Athletic/Drama Participation (6th – 12th grade) – $175 per activity, per student
- Football Participation (6th – 12th grade) – $350 per student
Dayton Christian School provides a tuition discount of 10% to families with three or more children enrolled at DC. Some exclusions may apply.
|Annual||Full payment of tuition and student services fee due July 1 (2% tuition discount). New for 2020-21, an annual set-up fee of $20 will be assessed via FACTS.|
|Semi-Annual||Half tuition and student services fee payment due July 1 and half tuition and student services fees payment due December 1. New for 2020-21, an annual set-up fee of $20 will be assessed via FACTS.|
|Monthly||Monthly payment plan available via FACTS with an annual service fee of $50. Choose 10 or 11 month payment options with first payment starting in July.|
** New applicants are not charged the Annual Student Commitment Fee. It’s only applicable to current students for the upcoming year as part of our continuous enrollment process. Learn more about continuous enrollment and related deadlines and fees.
If you are inquiring about the current school year, please click below: