Kindergarten – 12th Grade Tuition
Kindergarten through 12th Grade Application & Fees
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Annual Student Services Fee – $400/student
- Application Fee (New families) – $125/student
- Enrollment Fee (New families) – $175/student
- Annual Student Commitment Fee – $200/student**
- Late Withdrawal Fee – 10% of gross annual tuition after March 1
- Athletic/Drama Participation (6th – 12th grade) – $200 per activity, per student
- Football Participation (6th – 12th grade) – $350 per student
Dayton Christian School provides a tuition discount of 10% to families with three or more children enrolled at DC. Some exclusions may apply.
For students in kindergarten through 6th grade, Dayton Christian School offers an Extended Learning program through the YMCA.
|Annual||Full payment of tuition and student services fee due July 1 (2% tuition discount). An annual set-up fee of $20 will be assessed via FACTS on or before your first payment.|
|Semi-Annual||First half of tuition and student services fee payment due July 1 and second half of tuition and student services fees payment due December 1. An annual set-up fee of $20 will be assessed via FACTS on or before your first payment.|
|Monthly||Choice of 10- or 11-month payment plan option with first payment starting July 1. An annual set-up fee of $50 will be assessed via FACTS on or before your first payment.|
** New applicants are not charged the Annual Student Commitment Fee. It’s only applicable to current students for the upcoming year as part of our continuous enrollment process. Learn more about continuous enrollment and related deadlines and fees.