The Dayton Christian High School College Counseling Office helps students and their parents navigate high school course selection as well as the college planning and application process.
- Students are offered career interest surveys and Gallup Strengths Finder assessments to help them discover where their giftedness lies.
- The Director of Guidance provides one-on-one academic counseling to guide students through a high school course of study, to review academic progress, and to select future courses for their academic plan.
- The office co-counsels with parents through the four-year planning process through Naviance, our online portal for managing course selections and college planning and application
- The office provides information regarding scholarship opportunities
- The office hosts college representatives to visit the campus and talk directly with students
- The office coordinates the College Credit Plus program in which students can earn dual credit high school and college credit for select courses.