The Dayton Christian High School Guidance Office helps students and their parents navigate high school course selection as well as the college planning and application process.
The Guidance Office:
- Provides one-on-one academic counseling to guide students through a high school course of study, to review academic progress, and to select future courses for their academic plan.
- Co-counsels with parents through the four-year planning process as well as adherence to state guidelines for graduation expectations.
- Provides information regarding scholarship opportunities
- Hosts college representatives to visit the campus and talk directly with students
- Coordinates the College Credit Plus program in which students can earn dual credit high school and college credit for select courses.
If you need a copy of your transcript, you can use our Parchment website. Electronic orders incur a small fee of $5.00 to send and paper transcripts sent via USPS incur a fee of $7.50. Please allow two business days for processing.