The academic program at Dayton Christian School:
- Provides a curriculum that is aligned to the State of Ohio content standards
- Utilizes current technology beginning in pre-kindergarten.
- Offers AP, online classes, and dual college credit classes
- Incorporates the Orton Gillingham methodology (a phonics-based multi-sensory approach to teaching reading) in kindergarten through third grade to ensure that all our students meet the Third Grade Reading Guarantee.
- Presents students with STEM opportunities, such as the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) courses
- Maintains an 18, 000 volume library
Most importantly, a Dayton Christian School education affords students the opportunity to view all of life through the lens of Scripture and helps them develop their own Christian worldview so that they are fully Instilled… Inspired… and Equipped for life.