Dayton Christian School System was established in 1963. Our desire is to provide an excellent academic program which effectively equips young people to pursue additional education in a wide range of career fields. Our teachers and staff are dedicated professionals who seek to help young people see all of life through God's eyes. Dayton Christian School System is chartered by the State of Ohio and accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
Dayton Christian High School currently serves approximately 400 students in grades 9-12.
- Honors & Advanced Placement course offerings
- Dual Credit course options
- On-line course options
- PSEO options
- Student/Teacher average ratio: 15/1
- Athletics: cross country, football, golf, soccer, volleyball, basketball, swimming, wrestling, baseball, softball, tennis, track & field
- Fine Arts: band, strings, concert choir, fall & spring theatre productions, Resounding Joy ensemble, jazz band, worship team, ACSI & OMEA competitions
- Spiritual Formation: weekly chapels, missions trips, counseling, discipleship groups, mission/community service requirements
- Leadership Opportunities: National Honor Society, Student Government, peer mentoring program, junior enterprise
Below are a few ways we attempt to keep our Dayton Christian High School family connected with pertinent information:
- The Official Dayton Christian Website (You've already found this!)
- High School News and Announcements
- The Warrior Daily Blog
- The Warrior Daily Facebook
- The Warrior Daily Twitter
- Student Schedules, current grades, conduct reports, and report cards
- NetClassroom login
- What homework does my student have for tomorrow?
- Daily Instructional Log
How Do I Get Started?
- Call 937-291-7285 to ask any questions and/or set up a visit or student shadow day.
- Fill out the on-line application.
- A family interview will be arranged after the application is complete.