- Order by phone: 1-800-776-3034 or online at www.educationalapparel.com
- Our Dayton Christian School code is #144
- Educational Apparel will also bring their store to our campus three times a year for immediate apparel purchases; your principal will let you know the dates.
- You must purchase under our school ID to order uniforms: #900040726
- Order by phone @ 1-800-469-2222, fax @1-800-332-0103 or internet @ www.landsend.com/school.
- Only certain items are approved uniform wear for the Dayton Christian School.
- DCS is part of the Preferred School Contribution Program which donates 3% of your net sales from the Lands’ End Uniform Catalog and Lands’ End School Uniform web pages back to Dayton Christian School. You must mention or include our Preferred School Number when placing your order #900040726.
As you shop please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Shorts and pants should be khaki or navy blue in color. No white, gray, or black. Inseam must fall between 8″ and the ankle.
- Pants and shorts must be modest and loose-fitting. No tight or low-riding pants, saggy, or “skinny” styles.
- Denim fabric is permitted on Spirit Days or other days as designated by the principal.
- Shirts should be properly-sized and loose-fitting, not taken in or tight-fitting.
- Cargo pockets on shorts and pants are not permitted.
- Undershirts should be solid in color, but long sleeves are permitted.
- Outerwear worn in class must have a DC logo.