Dayton Christian Homeschool offers families with children in Grades K-5 the following opportunities and services:
- Students engage in creative and enriching classes on EXCEL days on the campus of Dayton Christian School.
- DC Homeschool Library and DCS Library resources
- Knowledgeable Academic Advisor support
- Curriculum flexibility
- Support and prayer groups for parents
- Curriculum Coordinator support
- Athletic and fine arts participation eligibility
- Monthly (or more) field trips, including some for families with younger children and some for older students.
- Special family events: Winter Wonderland, Expert’s Night, EXCELebration
- Service projects
- ASCI Events: Spelling Bee, Speech Meet, and more
- Annual standardized testing
- Parent workshops/Starting Strong seminars
- Student workshop days
Our Dayton Christian Homeschool Blog regularly updates our families with news, activities, and announcements.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with your family! Please contact the Homeschool Office at (937)291-7240 with any questions about Dayton Christian Homeschool. Please contact the Admissions office at (937)291-7218 with questions about enrollment.