Dayton Christian Homeschool offers unique hybrid options to families who want the best of both worlds: to continue home educating in high school with access to the opportunities a traditional high school offers. Through Dayton Christian Homeschool, hybrid students can take up to 3.5 credits a year, participate in May Term (2022); and earn either a Dayton Christian High School diploma or a Homeschool diploma, depending on your child’s goals.
Partnering with Dayton Christian Homeschool Hybrid (Grades 6-12) offers the following benefits:
- Enrollment in up to 3 accredited classes per semester, including May Term, each year at DCHS.
- Eligibility to participate in:
- Weekly chapel
- Student clubs
- Athletics (All OHSAA policies apply)
- Fine arts: drama, pep band, marching band, etc.
- Student government
- Student events: Homecoming, Junior-Senior Banquet, Spirit Week and more
- Mission trips
- School pictures
- Class trips and retreats
- National Honor Society
- Commencement and Baccalaureate services
- College Credit Plus and College Enrollment options
- Academic Advisor Support
- Access to DC Homeschool Library and Dayton Christian School Library resources
- Independent studies
- Counseling and college guidance services
We welcome the opportunity to partner with your family. Please contact the Homeschool Office at (937)291-7240 with any questions about Dayton Christian Homeschool. Please contact the Admissions Office at (937)291-7218 with questions about enrollment.