Dayton Christian Homeschool Hybrid Program (Grades 6-12) offers unique options to families who want the best of both worlds: to continue parent-led education in high school with access to the opportunities traditional middle school and high school offer.
Through Dayton Christian Homeschool Hybrid Program, students can take up to 3.5 credits a year, participate in J-Term, fine arts and athletics, and be engaged in DC chapel and other community events.
- Enrollment in up to 3.5 accredited classes per year, including J-term.
- Eligibility to participate in:
- Student clubs
- Weekly chapel
- Athletics (All OHSAA policies apply)
- Fine arts: drama, pep band, marching band, jazz band, choir, etc.
- Student government
- Student events: Homecoming, Junior-Senior Banquet, Spirit Week and more
- Mission trips
- School pictures
- Class trips and retreats
- Commencement and Baccalaureate services
- Access to DC library resources
- School provided technology
Find out about DC Homeschool Hybrid tuition.
For more information, call the Admissions Office at (937)291-7218 or email us at email@example.com.