Before you begin the re-enrollment process, please take a moment to read the following:
Complete the Continuous Enrollment Agreement
Login to DC Connect using your Parent DC Connect Username and password. Once logged in, you will click the yellow banner near the top of the page and complete and submit the agreement and re-enrollment payment. If you do not have your login information, please contact your child’s school office for information.
- Dayton Christian Preschool: (937) 291-7335
- Dayton Christian Elementary: (937) 291-7249
- Dayton Christian Middle School: (937) 291-7273
- Dayton Christian High School: (937) 291-7285
Additional forms may also apply to your students. Please submit as necessary.
K – 6th
|If there has been a change in parenting/marriage status in your home in the past school year, please provide a copy of your court documents as we require a copy for your child’s school records.|
To view Tuition and Fees for 2017-2018 click HERE.
- You will need to complete the above steps to re-enroll your students, and then please submit your EdChoice Renewal Form along with your acceptable Proof of Address to our Admissions Office as soon as possible to secure your spot for next year.
- If you will be applying for Low Income Status, please submit this form along with the needed financial documents to EdChoice as soon as possible for review.
Families Requesting Tuition Assistance: Please go to our Financial Aid page for instructions to apply for tuition assistance.
Have a question? Our friendly admissions team is available to help you along the way. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us by email (email@example.com) or by calling our Admissions Office at (937) 291-7212.
Dayton Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in admissions policies, financial aid, athletic and other school-administered programs. DCS reserves the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, lifestyle choices, and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with DCS administration and to abide by its policies. (Romans 2:11)